Five years of pure bliss: living, working, and playing in VanGo!
Hiking, cycling, and kayaking along the way.
Now it’s time for someone else to enjoy.
After five years of traveling the United States, I’m taking time off to spend with my children and grandchildren.
Get out, take the back roads and explore, live, and experience life. You’ll be glad you did!
Regarding VanGo: I am a single solo female. Why is this important to you? VanGo was ALWAYS maintained, serviced, and loved on because I never wanted to risk a breakdown, and I always wanted VanGo to last FOREVER!
2017 Promaster 2500 – $58,000
- One owner
- New 70,000 mile all-weather tires w warranty and free rotation (2022)
- 150,000 highway miles
- New brakes, rotors, and calipers (May 2023)
- Large Alternator
- Backup camera
- Heated driver seat
- Swivel passenger seat
- 15 gallon fresh water tank
- 15 gallon gray water tank (mounted under van)
- 36” indoor/outdoor shower
- Electric Toilet
- 4 gallon hot water heater
- Electric water pump for sink and shower
- Strong water pressure
- Dometic refrigerator
- 3 – 100 amp batteries connected parallel
- 2000 amp Solar Inverter Charger: Sine
- Electrical hook up for 15-20-30-50 amp
- Alternator also connected to batteries (advantage if multiple cloudy days for solar)
- Solar: 360 Watts wired for 480
- 3” of insulation on the ceiling
- 3” of insulation on the floor
- 2 1/2 inches of insulation on all walls
- Custom cabinets throughout
- 6 – 110 outlets
- 10 – USB outlets
- Insulated blackout window coverings
- Trailer hitch
- High-end bike rack (holds two – will extend to four)
- 15”x 5’ x 36” storage cabinet
- 16”x 2’ x 36 storage cabinet
- New Cushions 2022
- Bed – Steel frame. 47″ wide
- 6” Memory Foam high-end mattress
- Enclosed garage: fresh water tank, electrical outlet, water pump, storage (room for a bike)
- New refrigerator – Dometic
- Spare tire and spare tire hardware
- Clean title
Van to be picked up in Michigan or can be delivered.
Van and conversion to be sold “as-is” with components covered solely under manufacturer’s warranty.
A deposit of $5,000 is required to reserve the vehicle.
100% of the sale price is due at pickup.
There are no additional fees on top of the listed price, but buyers will be responsible for tax, title, licensing, insurance and/or registration fees in their state (if applicable).
Final pricing, pickup options, and purchasing terms are subject to change.